Technology Services is taking major strides to improve the management of user accounts and devices. All student & staff accounts are automated from databases. You can change your password for the network or Google via Self Service Reset Password Portal (SSRPM).
- Technology Procurement Procedure
- For tech support, please create a Help Desk system ticket
- To request tech setup for a school event, submit via Request for Technology Assistance form
- EWaste Process for Dublin Unified
- Dublin uses Destiny for all inventory needs. Process for inventory, check out our Inventory Process/How to Guide
- DUSD APP Agreements
Purchase a laptop or Chromebook for Myself or a Family Member
Technology Services has received numerous reports of damaged Chromebooks-- mainly missing keys and broken screens. Technology Services will repair in-house or purchase replacement parts for these damaged units at its discretion. For example, a Chromebook in great working order with a damaged screen may be considered for repair, because the monetary investment would keep a great machine in circulation. However, a Chromebook with a damaged screen and multiple keys missing would not be repaired because the cost of parts would exceed the value of the machine. Units deemed beyond repair will be replaced with the new Lenovo Chromebook or the current standard. Sites are welcome obtain replacement keys on their own if repair is outside this scope.To report damage, please submit a help desk ticket with the cart number, classroom, and device number.